Monday, February 2, 2009

Knowledge Everywhere

Do you agree if I say classroom is not the only place to study? Sure, you will. So, where can knowledge be found? When you open your eyes wide and pay more attention, there’s uncountable inspiring and educating source on this earth we can meet. Don’t barely trust me anyway.

I know you’re not an absolute moron. But, if you take that sentence personally, I am afraid you may really be. Just forget it. That’s just an intermezzo. Thing that I will say is that we can learn whatever, whenever, wherever, and from whomever. Sometimes lesson comes from unpredictable source.

I believe that you have your own example of educative source. In this blog I will share mine for you. Today, my wife is happy. She’s celebrating her birthday. But, today is her sad day as well because her mother’s elder brother funeral is being done. Those two events are my valuable sources of knowledge. Those give me lesson. “No way! How come?” You may shout at me like that. Yes, indeed, those birthday and funeral day come to enrich my knowledge.

Sorry. Because I have to go out for a couple minutes, I’ll continue it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment