Monday, February 9, 2009

English, English, English

I'm sure that you agree with a statement "practices make perfect." In education world, that's proven. I can say that because I've experienced it myself. English which once successfully became a monster for me is cute stuff now. How this can happen is because I do what should I do: practice, practice, practice. As the result, the routes into mastering English have opened up.

Mastering English especially for non-English speaking people is not so easy and simple but it doesn't mean impossible. Practice is one right path heading to master English. As long as you will to reach that objective and always practice, these drills can lead your way. You can have all these below just by clicking to download.

Passive Voice

1 comment:

  1. good progress in involving your students to take part.....

    ReplyDelete